Nature of Work:
To be discussed with the Clinical Director
• Strong communication skills with professional writing and public speaking experience
• Ability to develop and maintain relationships
• Ability to work effectively within medical, and criminal justice systems, and community services
• Ability to travel as needed
• Ability to work effectively in a political, environment
• Ability to organize and prioritize work
• Ability to maintain confidentiality victim/survivor information.
After being hiring, a mandatory 40 hour training is required before becoming a certified:
SANE A (adults) and/or SANE P (pediatric).